200ml Almond milkor milk of choice
1 heaped Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 scoop Chocolate flavour protein powder
1 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrupsub. maple syrup or agave nectar
1 small handful Dark chocolate chipsopt. for 70% and use dairy-free chocolate if necessary.
This delicious bowl of oats feels a lot like having dessert for breakfast, but the ingredients are deceptively healthy, and it only requires 1 bowl and 2 minutes!
- Place oats and almond milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- One by one, add in the protein powder, cocoa powder and sweetener and mix it all in.
- Place back in the microwave and heat for a further 30-40 seconds. This kinda depends on how you like your oats – I love mine super thick and gooey. If you find it gets too thick or dry, just add some more milk.
- Now carefully stir through the chocolate chips, and watch them start to melt into the oats (yum!).
- Finish your brownie batter oats by topping the bowl with some chopped strawberries, and your choice of peanut butter or Nutella (or both!)
(Visited 128 times, 1 visits today)