A little about me...
I’m Ashleigh, a true foodie with a passion for fitness and nutrition.
I created this site to share my recipes and prove that you can eat well, and keep fit and healthy, while still enjoying delicious food.
I don’t believe that healthy eating should be a chore, or that there is a magic diet for health. I take an evidence-based approach to nutrition, and I believe the best way to be healthy and smash your goals is to educate yourself about what’s in your food and ultimately take control of what you’re putting in your mouth.
- September 2014 – Completed Certification in Advanced Sports Nutrition with The Health Sciences Academy.
- September 2015 – Featured in Gibraltar Magazine article on health bloggers.
- June 2016 – Shortlisted for “Best European Blog” in the Health Blog Awards 2016.
- June 2016 – Appeared on GBC’s live panel show, Viewpoint, discussing health and fitness in social media.
- February 2017 – Completed ‘Catering for Health Needs’ cooking course at University of Gibraltar.
- August 2017 – Appeared as a guest chef on GBC cooking programme ‘Mama Lotties’ series 3.
- *2018 – Currently studying towards becoming an MNU certified Nutritionist*